Families seeking a tuition assistance must complete an online application using a secure, third party program called FAST (Financial Aid for School Tuition). Once the Tuition Assistance Committee has received the recommendation back from FAST they will review all applications and you will sit down with two members of the Committee to have a conversation about how we can best meet your needs and the needs of the school.
- Each online application carries a fee of $43 USD payable online by credit card at the time of the application. If you do not have a credit card and need to make other payment arrangements please see the administrative manager. Please note: If you are new to the school and applying after the February, your deadline will be 7 days from the date of your child’s acceptance by the faculty.
- If you have any issues with the online portion of the process, 24/7 help desk support is available at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-326-FAST
To complete your online application you will need various financial documents including, but not limited to, the following:
- Last year’s tax return (complete)
- Universal Child Care Tax Benefit, Canada Child Tax Benefit
- Last year’s Notice of Assessment
- Recent paystub
Step-by-step, detailed instructions for completing the online application can be found here: Parent User Guide
To begin your online ATP application, click here: